ProPharma Partners was founded in 1998 to provide a broad range of advisory and consulting services to the Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Industries. Over the past 12 years ProPharma has successfully worked with hundreds of companies in providing:
- Product and technology in-licensing and out-licensing in North America, Europe and Japan
- Valuation determinations using discounted cash flow analysis and comparables
- Due diligence assessments of pharmaceutical products and development stage companies
- Preclinical and clinical management services for a wide range of therapeutic entities
- Early stage financing strategies
ProPharma is present in the major Pharmaceutical markets of North America, Europe and Japan as well as South Korea. Areas of therapeutic expertise include oncology, immunology, inflammation, pain, CNS, metabolic diseases, cardiovascular disorders, anti-infectives, respiratory diseases and dermatology.
ProPharma employs a proven and successful multidisciplinary team approach to quickly and efficiently assist client companies in achieving their business goals and initiatives.